Here at Elite Dental Associates, we want our patients to have complete and total confidence in their smiles. When it comes to oral care, our skilled professionals have exactly what you need to maintain strong teeth and healthy gums for an entire lifetime. In addition, if you want to enhance your smile to look and feel your best, we can take care of that as well!
Our cosmetic dentistry services are designed to craft and create a better you through safe, proven methods that achieve the results you desire. Our treatments include the application of dental veneers, teeth whitening, and full smile makeovers – so if you’re looking for a subtle solution to boost radiance or a complete transformation that brings out a whole new you, trust our Redlands, CA team to make it happen! Call today!
Dental veneers are a popular option for cosmetically enhancing your smile – capable of fulfilling a true transformation in as little as two office visits. These thin, durable shells are custom-made to fit over the front surfaces of your teeth to conceal imperfections and even change the appearance of the size and shape of your teeth. This can be beneficial for treating a variety of cosmetic concerns, including the following:
- Uneven or irregularly shaped teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Discoloration or staining of teeth
- Worn down or chipped teeth
While veneers are a phenomenal cosmetic solution, it is imperative that you are aware of the lifelong effects associated with their application, as well as how to maintain them properly in order to secure the best experience.
- For starters, the application of veneers necessitates the removal of your enamel on the front surface of your teeth. Enamel is a protective barrier that covers the outer layer of your teeth; it effectively protects your smile against decay, damage, and sensitivity.
- Enamel is removed in order to ensure the veneer lays comfortably against your tooth and appears natural. While enamel will never grow back, veneers are incredibly resilient and will act as a protective barrier for your tooth once they are applied – this offers many of the same benefits as your natural enamel.
- It is important to understand that veneers may last up to 15 years when cared for properly. This means regular brushing and flossing and avoiding biting into hard foods (ice cubes, hard candy, etc). Eventually, as they begin to degrade, they will have to be replaced.
- Once you commit to wearing veneers, they must be worn permanently and act as not only a cosmetic enhancement but a protective covering for the vulnerable tooth surface as well.
Dental veneers are truly an incredible treatment option that transforms smiles to bring your goals to life! If you are interested in veneers and would like to learn more, contact our office today!
Our office offers professional teeth whitening to ensure patients get the perfect smile, so they can take on any special event, or even just an ordinary day, with the confidence to truly shine!
Our whitening process utilizes bleaching agents to remove stains and discoloration from teeth. The formula used in our professional teeth whitening methods is much more powerful, and safer than those found in over-the-counter products, so the results are generally more dramatic with little to no sensitivity. Plus, our whitening process is tailored to each individual patient’s unique needs, so you can achieve the results you are striving for.
If you are looking to noticeably brighten your smile, professional teeth whitening is the way to go!
Ready to achieve the smile of your dreams? With a smile makeover, anything is possible!
A smile makeover can involve a variety of treatments, depending on what that perfect smile looks like for you. Sometimes, it’s just a matter of whitening teeth or placing veneers — in other cases, you may be looking to completely alter your smile with orthodontics, dental bridges, custom-made crowns, and more! The goal of a smile makeover is to improve the overall appearance of your smile, giving you the confidence boost you need to take on the world.
If you’re interested in achieving a brand-new smile, schedule an appointment with our office today. We’ll work with you to come up with a treatment plan that fits both your needs and your goals. Call today!